Monday, December 2, 2013

"Happy Thanksgiving Back"

We got to have the ATL Guymon's for Thanksgiving weekend AND there was snow on the ground! It was almost like we were at home. It was delightful!

I think this is Connor reading sweetly to Luke. 
 Thanksgiving breakfast of blow and toast. Jace loved it most of all!
 Waiting for the turkey to finish.
 The handsome carver.
 Rachelle and I spent all morning in the kitchen, but still didn't have time to finish the last of the dishes. Hence, the towels over the sink so that we didn't have to serve our food in a messy kitchen. 
 Our international guests: Peter and Martina. They survived the chaos and provided the fresh flowers.
 Cutest Twinnies!
 Jace was a master babysitter while I worked in the kitchen. I could use him every day, for sure.
 Digesting.
 Making Grandma Kim proud.

 Full bellies

Just me and my kindest, eldest bro.!

2 comments:

  1. What an epic post! I've stared at all these pictures over and over again. Your darling home filled with family is enchanting, as are you. Your baby belly is sweet. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete